*ESGE Individual Members can register at a 20% reduced registration fee.
*WEO Individual Members can register at a 15% discount on the registration fee.
Please fill the registration form from HERE. After the registration, you will receive a proforma invoice with the billing dates necessary for the payment.
- Online by credit card
- Bank transfer
- On-site, at the Congress Info Stand
PARTICIPATION FEE COVERS:
- Attendance in the scientific sessions
- Access in the exhibition area
- Congress materials (badge, bag, Program Handbook)
- Coffee breaks and Lunches
- Dinner (only if the confirmation fee is paid)
- Certificate of attendance with European CME credits (ECMEC®s) by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®).
ACCOMPANYING PERSON FEE INCLUDES:
- Participation to the Dinner
Access for all the participants is permitted only based on the Participant Badge which can be picked at the Info Stand, during working hours, which you can find on the website at the General Information.
In case the participants doesn’t present the participant badge, the organizers have the right to restrict their access in the event.
* RSDE members are the members who paid their membership for 2019.
* In case you decide to use wire transfer, please specify the name and surname of the participant you are paying for and the event (ex. Participation Fee for Digestive Endoscopy Cluj 2019).
* The value of the Participation Fee is the one from the moment of payment, according to the deadlines from the chart above.
* Participation fee will be paid in RON, at the exchange rate from the payment date. In order to find out the exchange rate, please visit www.cursbnr.ro.
* For the participants who register and pay the Participation Fee after 01.09.2019 we can’t guarantee the Workshop bag and other materials.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed at email@example.com:
- Cancellations received until and including June 10, 2019 – full refund
- Cancellations received between June 11, 2019 and August 15, 2019 – 50% will be refunded
- As of August 15, 2019 – no refund will be made